Sydney CBD / WFH
Back Engineer x2
A rapidly expanding global fintech headquartered out of Sydney, with a growing presence nation wide.
They are on the look out for a self-motivated and proactive Backend Engineer with advanced back-end development experience encompassing Java, Kotlin and Springboot development. You may possess a background in developing mobile applications in the past, and some understanding of Front end desirable, this is an opportunity that provides autonomy within a fast-paced and agile technology team encompassing Product Managers, Digital Designers, and Software Engineers.
Reporting to the GM for digital transformation and you will be partnered up with some of the best names in the business, and will work collaboratively within Mobile product squad to focus on back-end development which will contribute to the development of world-class applications.
This is a full-time role is based in Sydney CBD and offering flexible working arrangements as we continue to travel through COVID.
Skills we are looking for:
Project Coordinator x2
This is a key role in the business transformation program.
It is a key trusted role supporting the Program Leadership team in managing the delivery of the program. The role provides high-quality coordination, communication, governance, reporting and information management support to the Program Leadership. The role will also be responsible for coordination and interaction with the vendors.
There is a lot of scope for this role to evolve over time with the program, including opportunities to take more ownership for reporting, governance, coordination, or delivery within the program.
The program leadership have wide experience working with a Program Coordinator – including a proven track record helping develop wider professional skills in the role. The leadership group are looking to appoint someone looking to grow and develop in the role.
The leadership group are committed to diversity and inclusion and welcome a wide variety of applications.
Some Of The Key Responsibilities In This Role Are
What is in it for you?
You will play an important and significant part of the future of a business. This is a high profile business transformation program, the team is greenfield and you would be getting in at the very start of a 3-year program of work. An amazing leadership that care about the well-being and career development. Sydney CBD based.
What do I need?
To Succeed In This Role, You Need
How do I Apply?
Start here. Just click on the APPLY button.
Data Engineer About us
OneAffiniti was born 11 years ago from an unfulfilled need in the marketplace where large IT brands were unable to effectively market to and through their channel partners. Knowing the importance of consistent messaging, thought leadership content, and a simple, effective platform, our founder & CEO created the OneAffiniti Marketing Program.
Today, the largest IT brands in the world leverage OneAffiniti to reach over 3 million IT buyers and decision makers every month. We help bridge the gap between companies like Lenovo, HP, HPE, Dell, Cisco, Samsung and Microsoft, and the reseller community. Through digital marketing, innovative content, promotions, and insights we develop relationships that help keep IT partners informed and engaged with their customers. As a fast-growing technology services company with offices in Sydney, Austin (TX), Manila, and London we celebrate creative problem solving and an outcomes focused culture. Learn more at www.oneaffiniti.com
As a purpose and values-led organisation who believe in ...
Make it win:win - We succeed when our customers do. So we’re dedicated to making it happen.
Challenge the norm - There’s always a better way to do something. It just takes a fresh approach.
Step up and own it - We are a proactive, empowering business. Our team step up, and own their projects.
Stand in others’ shoes - Whether clients, or their customers, we engage with people, by being in tune with their needs.
About the Role
OneAffiniti is looking for a Data Engineer to join our development team innovating on our core B2B marketing platform. Reporting to our CTO this role offers you the opportunity to make your mark leading the way as we rebuild our data management platform, mature our analytics capabilities and help us discover valuable insights about our customers.
In particular, you will:
● Be responsible for building scalable data pipelines from a variety of data sources; turning them into data assets for analytical use by product, sales and operations teams.
● Organise and process data (structured and unstructured) from our data lake and data warehouse.
● Build robust infrastructure and tools to ingest data from multiple sources using Cloud (AWS and GCP) data technologies.
● Automate data pipeline and reporting processes. ● Work closely with Engineering, Product Management and Business Operations to design and
implement data analytics solutions that inform our product roadmap and help drive operational efficiencies.
● Identify new ways to tackle data engineering problems with emerging and leading edge technologies.
● Build data expertise and own data quality for the awesome pipelines you build.
To be considered for this position you will have experience with:
● Advanced SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases (ideally MySQL and/or PostgreSQL); working familiarity with NoSQL DBMS (DynamoDB preferred); understanding strengths/limitations when selecting which database solution is fit for purpose.
● Building ETL/ELT data pipelines utilising Cloud based (AWS or GCP) data warehousing technologies.
● Data modelling and data warehouse design. ● Extensive Python experience; specifically - statistical/mathematical libraries, concurrency and
parallelism. ● Cloud serverless function development: Java, Python, Node.js etc. ● Interacting with API and Webhooks to load into database/data warehouse. ● Experience with at least one source code management (Gitlab preferred). ● Excellent communication skills. You will collaborate with teams across the business,
understand/identify the right problems to solve and articulate your solutions to technical and non-technical peers.
In addition, experience in four or more of the following areas would be highly regarded:
● Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, code reviews, source code management, build processes, testing, and operations.
● AWS and/or GCP certifications. ● Hands-on experience with Apache Airflow. ● Business Intelligence data visualisation tools - we use DOMO. ● Experience with Infrastructure as Code in AWS/GCP (preferrably Terraform). ● Performance optimisation. ● Software reliability engineering principles. ● Experience in working on a greenfield project. ● Experience in digital marketing and/or email campaign management. ● Hands-on or theoretical experience in Data Analysis / Data Science.
If you are successful in this role, you will join a fun & creative work environment based in the heart of Sydney CBD and will be offered:
● A competitive remuneration package ● Flexible working conditions i.e. start/finish times, work from home options ● Regular work sponsored social events
How to Apply
If you share our passion for creating intelligent digital marketing solutions that drive results, we want to hear from you!
To apply for this role, please visit the web link below and follow the prompts:
Closing date: [date]
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
Associate Product Manager
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Analyst, interested in Product Development, to join the Product Team to help manage the ownership, creation, and implementation of the product roadmap as the Product Owner of the Product Scrum Team.
The Product Analyst is also responsible for identifying ways to improve and expand the technology suite of services while keeping services and features simple for our customers and ensuring that the product supports the company's overall strategy and goals.
This role acts as a pivot or intermediary between end-users, IT and the Business Services Team to ensure effective assessment and progression of such initiatives through to Customer Delivery.
Building a team of talented people with diverse skills, experiences, and points of view are something we’re passionate about. That's why we consider all roles flexible and we’re opened to discussing options that work for everyone.
The good stuff
The good to have
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you, please apply by submitting your CV
We use necessary cookies to make our site work. We'd also set analytics cookies to help us improve it. Using this tool will set a cookie on your device to remember your preferences.
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
For more detailed information about the cookies we use, see our Cookies page.