We're on the hunt for an experienced UX Designer! As a UX Designer you will be a key individual at connecting our end users with the business stakeholders. You will be responsible for the investigation, research, prototyping, UI / UX design and implementation of projects, ensuring you demonstrate a deep understanding of UX processes and methodologies.
You will be working closely with your UX peers, Product, Marketing and Development teams to develop best in class multi-platform products that are are highly customer centric.
About the Role
You have a real passion for design, human computer interaction, and user experiences. You enjoy being an integral point of feedback and advocate for our customers. Liaising with customers and business stakeholders to ensure upcoming projects, product improvements, and existing usability issues are front and center to the team.
- Working with the UX Lead, and Product Manager to develop and implement design concepts from inception to deliver
- Overseeing, planning, and facilitating user experience research both quantitative and qualitativ
- Providing deep insights to inform minimal viable products (MVP) then iteratively testing and improving solutions.
- Analysing data from various sources to inform content, product and design decisions
- Working proactively to identify and create insight reports of the product suite, identifying problem areas
- Contributing to strategies and tools for continuous evaluation to drive roadmaps and product improvements
- Measuring and analysing customer experience to optimise performance of products and services
To succeed in this role, you must:
- Strong multiplatform high-fidelity UI design and UX understanding across platforms
- Have a deep understanding of UX processes and methodologies and the balance between business requirements, user research, branding, beautiful visual UI design and technology solutions
- Have a high level of proficiency in Sketch, Figma, Photoshop or equivalent
- Ability to manage priorities and schedule tasks
- Wireframing (Axure / Invision / UXPin / Paper Prototyping)
- Ability to design both low- and high-level fidelity designs
- Ability to adapt and work with both customers and business stakeholders
- Experience in usability testing and gathering feedback
- 5+ years design experience across web / mobile and tablet.
It’s great, but not required, if you have:
- Have a deep understanding of the web and best practices
- Experience within the financial industry
- Have an in depth understanding of usability testing
- Have a high focus on data analysis via Analytics
- Fun, friendly, casual working culture
- High performing and supportive team
- Great work/life balance
- Personal development and growth opportunities
- Free membership to Fitness First locations around Australia
- In office ping-pong and pool table
- Monthly team building activities
- Monthly rostered days off
- Fully stocked kitchen and bar
- Sydney CBD location
If this sounds like you get in touch!