Project Coordinator x2
- Sydney CBD / WFH
- Large scale technology transformation
- Career progression to junior PM and beyond
This is a key role in the business transformation program.
It is a key trusted role supporting the Program Leadership team in managing the delivery of the program. The role provides high-quality coordination, communication, governance, reporting and information management support to the Program Leadership. The role will also be responsible for coordination and interaction with the vendors.
There is a lot of scope for this role to evolve over time with the program, including opportunities to take more ownership for reporting, governance, coordination, or delivery within the program.
The program leadership have wide experience working with a Program Coordinator – including a proven track record helping develop wider professional skills in the role. The leadership group are looking to appoint someone looking to grow and develop in the role.
The leadership group are committed to diversity and inclusion and welcome a wide variety of applications.
Some Of The Key Responsibilities In This Role Are
- Program/Project communications support, including organising workshops and events
- Management of the Program’s/Project’s weekly / monthly operating schedule / timeline (including Forward planning) for the Program team
- Develop and maintain the program calendar
- Ad hoc projects or reporting as requested by Program Director and Leadership Team
- Coordinate bookings, logistics, stationery and maintenance of distribution lists
- Payment of invoices and reconciliation, obtaining approval for Service Requests and SOWs
- Vendor support / Vendor management
What is in it for you?
You will play an important and significant part of the future of a business. This is a high profile business transformation program, the team is new and you would be getting in at the very start of a 3-year program of work. An amazing leadership that care about the well-being and career development. Sydney CBD based.
What do I need for a successful application?
To Succeed In This Role, You Need
- Exposure and a basic understanding of the Agile concepts/methodologies/systems associated with project management through having worked in a project delivery environment in some capacity
- Experience working in a large and complex organisation ideally
- Experience in the financial services industry preferable, but not essential.
- Great energy and enthusiasm to work through tasks at pace.
- Entry-level role with some experience within the project environment preferable.
- Intermediate MS Office skills (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Good oral and written communication skills with the ability to liaise with employees at all levels
How do I Apply?
Simple, it starts here. Just click on the APPLY button. "Success is a journey, we create the MAP"