Back Engineer x2
A rapidly expanding global fintech headquartered out of Sydney, with a growing presence nation wide.
They are on the look out for a self-motivated and proactive Backend Engineer with advanced back-end development experience encompassing Java, Kotlin and Springboot development. You may possess a background in developing mobile applications in the past, and some understanding of Front end desirable, this is an opportunity that provides autonomy within a fast-paced and agile technology team encompassing Product Managers, Digital Designers, and Software Engineers.
Reporting to the GM for digital transformation and you will be partnered up with some of the best names in the business, and will work collaboratively within Mobile product squad to focus on back-end development which will contribute to the development of world-class applications.
This is a full-time role is based in Sydney CBD and offering flexible working arrangements as we continue to travel through COVID.
- Work on projects that involve back-end technologies whilst contributing to discussions around solution architecture
- Cross collaborate with other Engineers, Designers and Product Managers within the technology teams
- Troubleshoot and solve technical problems to ensure best practice is maintained
- Developing clean and scalable code that will remain well tested
- Contribute to the product roadmap of new and innovative products
Skills we are looking for:
- Advanced experience with JAVA/Kotlin and Spring
- Experience working with AWS infrastructures
- Experience with event driven architectures
- Experience developing Microservices and utilising Docker
- Experience developing mobile applications for financial services, superannuation systems is highly desirable!