MAP TALENT is partnering a market leading wealth management company.
They require a Senior PMO Lead to assist our client in a ePMO and work on a large transformation program of work.
This opportunity is initially work from home, with the eventual return to their office based in Sydney (flexibility will still be offered).
This is a key role in the business transformation program.
It is a key trusted role supporting the Program Leadership team in managing the delivery of the PMO.
The role provides high-quality coordination, communication, governance, reporting and information management support to the Program Leadership. The role will also be responsible for coordination and interaction with the vendors.
There is a lot of scope for this role to evolve over time with the program, including opportunities to take more ownership for reporting, governance, coordination, or delivery within the program.
The program leadership have wide experience working with a GM transformation – including a proven track record helping develop wider professional skills in the role. The leadership group are looking to appoint someone looking to grow and develop in the role.
The leadership group are committed to diversity and inclusion and welcome a wide variety of applications.
Some Of The Key Responsibilities In This Role Are
- PMO communications support, including organising workshops and events
- Management of the Program’s/Project’s weekly / monthly operating schedule / timeline (including Forward planning) for the Program team
- Develop and maintain the program calendar
- Ad hoc projects or reporting as requested by Program Director and Leadership Team
- Coordinate bookings, logistics, stationery and maintenance of distribution lists
- Payment of invoices and reconciliation, obtaining approval for Service Requests and SOWs
- Vendor support / Vendor management
What is in it for you?
You will play an important and significant part of the future of a business. This is a high profile business transformation program, the team is new and you would be getting in at the very start of a 3-year program of work. An amazing leadership that care about the well-being and career development. Sydney CBD based.
What do I need for a successful application?
- PMO Analyst / Lead - 5 years +
- Experience, preferably within wealth management industry
- Experience putting together Steerco packs, doing reporting, marking milestones, assisting in financials and other general PMO responsibilities.
- Confident liaising with Program and project staff to achieve overall outcomes.
- Adaptable, happy to be hands on and get into the details when needed
- Work as part of a wider team to support various responsibilities within the PMO
- PACE - we are only recruiting a high performer, we are looking for a go-getter who can work at pace.
- Experience with Clarity (project tool) is preferred
- Proactive work ethic and confident communicator
How do I Apply?
Simple, it starts here. Just click on the APPLY button. "Success is a journey, we create the MAP"