Be part of an iconic Australian brand as a Digital Project Manager!
This is a key position on a multimillion dollar digital transformation program, the biggest transformation in our clients history to completely digitise their retail division. This is an amazing opportunity to work for one of Australia’s leading retail brands and to be involved in a greenfield transformation project from start to finish.
The Project Manager role will responsible for managing the planning and implementation of the Retailer Projects as part of the wider Retail Channels transformation remit
This role will work with multiple internal and external stakeholder groups in identifying, developing and delivering both the Project Management deliverables and the Change Management communication plan required to align the business and its external partners to the key business initiatives being implemented to drive our future growth strategy.
Your new role
- Providing end to end management and delivery of projects according to business needs
- Lead the project team and stakeholders to ensure they define the Retailer
- Manage all aspects of the project to ensure that is delivered in accordance with the approved baselines (scope, budget, quality, schedule, benefits and risk).
- Managing the project team to provide successful delivery of projects on time and within budget
- Deliver & drive the change management communication plan to ensure all internal and external stakeholders are informed & aligned to the key business initiatives and timelines.
- Manage resource requirements effectively by identifying and negotiating for multiple projects.
What you'll need to succeed
- A proven track record of implementing complex projects in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working with retailer specific projects
- Have previous experience in E-commerce or online shop projects
- Experience working across multiple projects at the same time and successfully delivering on competing priorities
- Must have extensive knowledge on Digital Transformation projects
- Strong skills with Microsoft Office tools including Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- A proven ability to effectively manage a diverse group of senior business stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills