- Awesome permanent Project Coordinator role
- High profile transformation
- Outstanding culture
- Excellent career development
Our client is the market leader in their industry sector and has one of the best working cultures in financial services. Amazing agile maturity, they are a dream to work for.
If you're interested in joining one of the best cultures in Sydney then this position is perfect for you.
Key skills needed
- Knowledge and exposure to Project Management and/or PMO teams
- Good administration skills
- Microsoft Office suite skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Financial acumen
- Highly organised, able to effectively prioritise
- Strong communication skills
- Pro-active and a self-starter
- Works well in a team environment
- Able to be structured in an unstructured environment
- Attention to detail
- Strong relationship development skills
Key Activities in this role - you need experience in the following
Activities may take place at a project level.
- Financial tracking, management and commercials
- Actions from Board meetings and Steering Committee meetings
- Microsoft Project
- Risks and Issues log management
- Monthly Internal Project Communications
- Request to Execute and other governance approval
If you're a Project Coordinator looking for new roles, please get in touch ASAP this is an opportunity not to be missed.