One of World's leading brands is looking for a Technical Delivery Manager.
This an awesome long term daily rate contract to work in one of the best working cultures in the Telco domain.
You will lead a Technology Delivery team to work on a complex Billing / Payments migration.
What you will need to bring:
- In-depth knowledge of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Experience in delivering consumer products
- Passion for technology, with lots of drive and ambition, committed to deadlines but also have a humanistic approach.
- Extensive Waterfall & Agile delivery experience
- Experience in leading and mentoring teams
- Be calm under pressure and bring a good sense of humor to the team
Key experience needed:
- At least three (3-5) years experience in either a IT Delivery role, delivering high-quality products and continuous improvements to customers.
- Strong SDLC knowledge (Ideally previous experience as a developer)
- Any experience working on Billing or Payments migration experience would be highly advantageous
- Experienced in both Waterfall and Agile frameworks and methodologies.
- Solid experience implementing continuous improvement practices in delivery teams, including automated build and automated testing (functional and non-functional).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a proven ability to work effectively with all organisational levels
- Some DevOps experience would be useful
- Developed consumer product
The type of personality needed:
A considered and humanistic individual, somebody who knows how to get the best outcome for the majority involved. As the culture is super happy and nice we are looking for somebody with similar personality traits to the Org culture. Of course, we need somebody to drive an outcome, to drive results but not to the expense of upsetting individuals, camps and vendors.
Please feel free to contact me for a confidential chat 04 269 737 43 or email me directly email@example.com