As the Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting our transition to the Microsoft Azure environment. You will be technically hands-on and lead the design and build of complex infrastructure, operational processes, and infrastructure automation. Your time will be divided into 90% hands-on DevOps and 10% sharing knowledge. You will have the overall responsibility of creating and improving development and operational capabilities.
Required Skills and Qualifications
This is a hands-on role,
- 5+ years’ experience in a DevOps role across production critical environments
- Proven strong experience in three or more of these tools: Terraform or/and Kubernetes, Docker, Packer, Git
- Strong experience in managing cloud infrastructure (Azure or AWS or GCP – Azure highly advantageous )
- Strong experience building CI/CD pipelines
- Deep knowledge of Centos or Oracle Linux – Version 7 and 8
- Experience with managing MySQL databases or equivalent
- Experience with Apache HTTPD, Nginx
Work for a market leader, with a terrific and ever growing tech stack, WFH and terrific team environment !