5+ Test Analyst Roles…
is seeking to appoint a Senior Test Analyst seeking a pathway into Test Lead roles.
We are looking for experience in:
- Selenium, Cucumber
- Building Automation Frameworks
The primary objective of the position is to ensure the quality of development of a range of projects and applications, primarily through the planning, design, and execution of test plans.
The basic requirements for the role include analytical, organizational, and writing skills, familiarity with the principles of technical design and programming, a thorough knowledge of the principles of system testing, and ensuring the quality of systems and applications.
What you bring to the table:
- Liaising with business users, business analysts and developers to ensure that planned testing meets requirements.
- Acquiring and analysing all relevant documents for assigned projects to determine testing requirements.
- Capturing and updating requirements in user stories and acceptance criteria language.
- Creating appropriate test cases with expected outcomes.
- Executing manual and automated test scenarios to ensure products maintain their high-quality standards.
- Executing test cases for all assigned projects/enhancements.
- Raising any defects found during test and escalating in accordance with set procedures.
- Tracking progress of allocated test designs and test cases to ensure testing deadlines will be met.
Enjoying working in high performance team using Agile methodologies.
The roles active are both PERM and CONTRACT. Open to Australian Residents only.