Senior Business Project Manager
- High performing Business Implementation team
- Flexible and inclusive work environment
- 6 month rolling contract with future opportunities
We are Australia’s largest FinTech wealth management companies, here to help members achieve their best possible retirement outcome. Working with a wide range of stakeholders, this FinTech innovator creates meaningful value for members and our communities through our diverse workforce of highly competent and highly motivated employees.
Your new role
As the Senior Business Project Manager, you have responsibility for ensuring that the implementation of a new purchase. The Project will be delivered to schedule, budget, has full internal and regulatory approval, and is fit for purpose for the FinTech’s growth aspirations.
You will be required to work collaboratively with a broad range of both internal and external stakeholders including Investments, Operations, Technology, our custodian & external vendors.
The Senior Project Manager is expected to be hands-on and ideally has previously undertaken both Project Management and Senior Business Analyst roles, as the successful candidate will also be responsible for critically analysing current state business solutions across people, process, technology and data dimensions to identify, design, prepare and implement the system.
Some of your key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Preparing and running project working group meetings
- Contributing to project/vendor commercials and business case
- Ensuring business processes and services are fit for purpose
- Assist with planning, monitoring, controlling and delivering several inter-dependent streams, each of high impact, complexity, risk & value
- Assist with the design and implementation of a future state target operating model
- Undertake critical analysis of current state solutions to identify and document root causes of operational problems and find solutions
- Collaborate closely with technology function and the selected vendor’s development team
- Prepare and present updates to governance and senior management forums
- Demonstrated Project Management experience, preferably within a Wealth / Investment / Asset management environment.
- Experience working in a Superannuation, with knowledge of Back/Middle/Front office interactions and Markets-related products is highly desirable.
- Background in project procurement processes, including tendering and vendor management and end-to-end system deployments.
- Systems implementation (end-end) experience - from a business delivery (rather than Technology delivery) perspective
- Proven facilitation skills and capability to manage group dynamics that lead to the negotiation of successful outcomes
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to tailor to all audiences
- Ability to prepare for and run engaging facilitation workshops with senior management
What you will get in return
This 6-month offers you the opportunity to be part of our multi-year M&A project and play a vital role with delivering a successful system implementation on time. Reporting to the Manager, Business Solution Delivery, you have the opportunity to show case your abilities, grow your skill set and work with key stakeholders internally and externally.
Furthermore, you will have the chance to work for a growing, dynamic and authentic business that values integrity and puts its members first, with a whole host of other benefits included. A competitive daily rate is on offer and your benefits include genuine flexible working arrangements,
If you would like the opportunity to work in a challenging, growing and rapidly evolving team to deliver outstanding results, outline your suitability for the role, and apply now!