- Greenfield product build for first major project to break into the US market
- "Start-up” culture with major brand presence
- Agile Structure
- Melbourne CBD or Sydney Based
Amazing opportunity for a Product Owner to join a major brand to work on a greenfield app product build to champion a product that will break in to the US market for the first time.
This company is the market leader in possibly the most exciting, fast paced and innovative industry sectors in the world.
Working closely with key stakeholders, you will Collaborate and co-ordinate with cross-functional teams including Engineering, Support, Sales, Operations and Marketing building the product from inception to launch.
• Work with the Product Lead to drive the strategic product vision to deliver new digital product across mobile and app.
• Be product expert through communicating with key customers, internal stakeholders by executing detailed market analysis.
• Write user stories
• Collaborate with functional groups to manage sprint planning sessions to ensure agile development practises across design, engineering, operations, marketing and support.
• Proven product management experience across responsive & mobile app products
• Knowledge as a strategic Product leader with ability to build product marketing plans that fall in line with the product launch strategy
• Ability to map a customer experience or journey, including experience using research & analysis to design the best customer experience, using data to make informed decisions.
• Experience in agile development environment
This is a career defining opportunity like no other, please apply through this advert or alternatively feel free to contact me on 0426 973 743 or email me on email@example.com